Rates are valid from March 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
The prices of nights, stays, catering, are indicated per person: Excluding drinks – excluding transfers – Out of various and all tourist taxes (1 € per room X nights).
On the basis of 2 people per room.The rooms are sold only with catering (lunch + dinner).
Rooms are available at 11 am Rooms must be vacated at 9 am.
3 nights MINIMUM : May, June, November, 1st to 15th of December.
5 nights MINIMUM : April, July, August, September, October, 15 December to 15 January.
|1 additional bed||20€||+12 years = 48€ / -12 years= 24€||+12 years = 68€ / -12 years = 44€|
|Child – 3 years old||FREE||FREE||FREE|
SPECIAL OFFERS excluding extra bed and single not combinable with each other or with any other promotions.
from 4 consecutive nights, room + catering. Price per person based on 2 people per room.
Stay of 5 nights and more / person = night (s) FREE + 1 excursion Tanikely FREE + Sea Kayak and paddle: FREE.
|Stay / people||Kayaks / Free night(s)||Room + Meals||Additional night|
|4 nights||sea kayak & paddle free||400€||–|
|5 nights||4 nights paid = 1 night free||476€||95€|
|7 nights||5 nights paid = 2 nights free||631€||90€|
RENT THE LODGE PRIVATELY, with or without boats, at your disposal: on ESTIMATE.
“OPEN BAR” FORMULA
The following drinks are FREE Open Bar.
All the soft drinks: mineral waters, fruit juice, coca, fanta, tonic, sirups…
The rum-based cocktails: caïpirina, mojito, planteur, punch, gauged free .. etc. // beer.
- Per day / adult : 18 €
- Per day / child under 12 years : 10 €
- Per day / child under 3 years: FREE
For any stays or any particular demands: do not hesitate to ask for an estimate.
RATES OF TRANSFERS TO GO OR RETURN
|Price of the boat for:||1 to 2 pers||3 to 4 pers||5 to 6 pers|
|Airport/Lodge or Lodge/Airport||85€||90€||115€|
|Hellville/Lodge or Lodge/Hellville||75€||85€||105€|
|Ankify/Lodge or Lodge/Ankify||60€||70€||90€|
|Doany/Lodge or Lodge/Doany||35€||45€||60€|
TERMS OF SALE:
Any reservation entails the acceptance of these general conditions of sale, without exception.
For each reservation accepted as an option, a deadline will be given to confirm this reservation.
Taking into account confirmations after payment of 30% (40% if more than 2 rooms) of the amount of the invoice.
The payment of the balance of the invoice must be made at D-30 (D-60 for more than 2 rooms) except prior agreement confirmed by email.
Failure to comply with this clause will automatically result in the cancellation of the reservation.
The amount of the invoices is net to pay, all bank charges and other possible are the responsibility of the payer of the transfer.
All supplements (extras, drinks … various benefits, excursions, …) are to be paid on the spot, cash euros or Ariary.
Ariary exchange rate: weighted rate of the billing day.
CANCELLATIONS and PENALTIES:
– More than 90 days before the date of the beginning of the stay 10% of the amount of the stay will be charged.
– From D-90 to D-60 before the date of the beginning of the stay 30% of the amount of the stay will be charged.
– From D-59 to D-30 before the start date of the stay 40% of the amount of the stay will be charged.
CAREFUL: for bookings of more than 02 rooms, from D-59 to the date of arrival, (NO SHOW) 100% of the amount of the invoice of the stay will be charged.
– Reservations up to 02 rooms: from D-29 to the scheduled date of arrival (NO SHOW), 100% of the amount of the invoice of the stay will be charged.
– Any stay interrupted before the scheduled date will be charged in full.
– Antoremba Lodge can not be held responsible for theft or damage to the personal property of guests
– Any customer who uses the equipment provided or rented (sea kayak, fishing equipment, petanque balls … etc), does so under his full responsibility and agrees to comply with the safety instructions that are indicated. He is responsible for these materials while using them and agrees to pay for any damage or loss.
– Antoremba Lodge can not be held responsible for external events or events that are not its responsibility and that would cause the interruption of a stay.
– Activities, services, excursions …, reserved for service providers by the hotel, for its customers:
the hotel can under no circumstances be held responsible for any problems or accidents that may occur. Customers pay providers directly.
– Guests under the age of 18 stay at the hotel under the sole responsibility of an accompanying adult.
– Any deterioration of premises, materials, linen, furniture … etc, made available or rented, will be billed by right to the customer.
– Antoremba Lodge reserves the right to refuse any pet.
COMPLAINT and CLAIM:
– Complaints, complaints or disagreements must be immediately reported to the person in charge in order to enable him to quickly resolve any inconvenience. – No complaint will be taken into account if it is not notified to the management on the spot, in writing, before the departure of the client. He will be given a copy of the claim duly stamped and signed.